December 11, 2008

Chin breakouts update


Just a little bit of an update... It is drying off... I changed my cleanser and moisturizer, I bought the L'Oreal Pure Zone deep cleaning scrub and the Nivea Soft face cream. I love the Pure Zone but still a little iffy on the Nivea, I'm still deciding whether I like it or not. I HATE having bad skin, I'm usually the one with really nice skin out of my group of friends cause I adore taking care of my skin, I'm pretty meticulous about my routine. It looks a lot better now at least :)

I'm having a BBQ tonight at my new place, just for close friends and family and I can't wait! I'll take lots of photos :)

I'll leave you ladies (maybe some gents out there too :P) with a picture of my dear Bangles sleeping soooo retardedly on my bed lol

4 comments:

  1. yeah well i haven't started the no dairy thing yet. they have calmed down but i think i might have to go back to Neutrogena Clear Pore/Visibly Clear - its the only stuff that has worked before so fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope your face gets better dear. it's sad to see girls having skin problems. it saddens me. i used to use nivea creme but it dried me out cos it was too thick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel ya on the chin! Mine is slowly getting better. I swear I go through this once every 2 months! The damn clogged pores build up! I'm super good about exfoliating and extracting too! I hope yours gets better soon!

    Your doggie is super cute! My boys sleep like that sometimes!

    ReplyDelete