Oh how I've missed you guys so much! I know I haven't been around but it doesn't mean that I didn't think about you guys! You might've seen me lurking around in the beauty blogs comment because to tell you the truth, I still read the beauty blogs everyday and YouTube, I just didn't have time to update as much because I was just concentrating on uni a lot this semester. I'm happy to report that I passed all my units, my hard work paid off! :D Other than that, I haven't really done much... My mom went to Vancouver, Alaska, Chicago, Tokyo and Indonesia for a month so I missed her loads... Things with my new boyfriend are going great... He's seriously, too perfect, everything I've ever wanted in one guy... :D I seriously think that's about it!
I haven't bought much either... the following pictures are just of some stuff I bought within the past few weeks or so:
- Studio Fix Fluid - NC30
- Studio Sculpt Concealer - NC30 - I dunno, when the lady tried it on me at the MAC store before it looked really nice, but when I got my mom to get it for me from America, it looked a little too dark for me... maybe I got lighter! :P
- MAC brush - #224
- MAC Eyeshadow - Woodwinked - I've been wanting this forever! And it totally lived up to the hype!
- MAC Eyeshadow - Wedge
- MAC Eyeshadow -Electra
- MAC Eyeshadow - Shadowy Lady
- MAC Eyeshadow - Brulee - My LOVEEEE!
- MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso
- MAC Lipstick - Creme D' ude
- Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara -Black
- L'Occitane Ultra Rich Foaming Cleanser
- Del Sol Nail Polish - Peekaboo - Now these 3 nail polishes are cool :P I haven't gotten a chance to try out whether it works or not but apparently, they change colours in the sun! There are these little coloured stickers on top of the lid which is what colour the nail polish turns to in the sun! At the moment, it is raining cats and dogs here cause it's winter so I can't test it out yet :( but my mom assured me they would! She got them from me when she went to Alaska :D
- Del Sol Nail Polish - First Kiss
- Del Sol Nail Polish - Reckless
- Dior Travel Studio
(Ignore the faded Lipglass label... I got some chewing gum stuck on it, so when I used desolvit to get rid of it, it got rid of some of the black writing too!)