July 10, 2009

All my packages arrived! :D

Herrooo everyone!

All the stuff that I ordered for my birthday present arrived this week and I was darn happy! Thank you baby! (He might be reading this :P)

I will be posting up photos, reviews and swatches and whatshit later but for now I'll just list the things that I got:
  • Silk Whitia Rose Lip Balm
  • Some no name pink eyelash curler from Sasa
  • Palgantong finishing powder - Clear
  • Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Plus
  • NYX Eyeshadow Trio - Lake Moss
  • NYX stick Concealer - Green
  • NYX blush - Stone
  • Estee Lauder Take It Away Make up Remover - P.S: THIS IS THE SHIT!!! I love it!
  • Anna Sui lipstick - 206
  • Tarte Lip & Cheek Tint - I have no idea the name, there is a PC5 at the bottom, is that it?
  • Lime Crime Face Primer
  • Smashbox blush - Smashing Snap
  • Ardell Fake Eyelashes - Wispies
  • Ardell Fake Eyelashes - #110
  • L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
  • L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner
  • MAC false eyelashes - #4
  • St. Ives Apricot scrub
Woahh... that's a LOT of stuff...! I totally didn't realise :P lol If there is any particular things that you guys want me to review, just leave a comment on what and I'll be sure to make one :) Remember I'll be posting up photos sooon!

I'm going to go eat some Ho Fun with Egg sauce now... *drool*

xoxox

1 comment:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday! I'm sure you had a blast! :) That's alot of goodies!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete