Herrooo everyone! I finally feel 100% better now and am so excited that my Skinfood Mushroom BB cream arrived today! I got it in #2 and it matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm an NC 30), but I must say that I still like my Dr. G Gowoonsesang one better, I THINK. I'll give it a week or two to make my final decision but nothing covers like the Dr. G Hydra Intensive BB Cream I swear! I also got a belated birthday present from a good friend of mine :) She bought me a pair Face Shop falsies and a Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus! I LOVEEEE that mascara and I'm so glad that I now have a back up and don't have to order from Sasa.com and wait like 2 weeks for it to arrive! :) I did a pretty simple look today, just using the MAC Blonde's Gold pigment and some neutral colours! I hope you guys enjoy! :D
- Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream - #2
- Prescriptives Camouflage Cream - Yellow/Orange Medium 04
- MAC Loose Powder - NC 30
- MAC Pigment - Blonde's Gold - All over the lid.
- MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso - Crease
- MAC Eyeshadow - Showstopper - Darken up the crease a little
- MAC Fluidline - Blitz & Glitz
- MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon - Over the fluidline
- L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner - NOT SHOWN IN PHOTOS - I did this after because the fluidline just wasn't dark enough for me.
- MAC Pigment - Gold Dusk - Inner corners of eyes/tear ducts
- Rimmel Eyeliner - White
- Burts Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil