August 14, 2009

FOTD: Blonde's Gold + Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream + The Face Shop Lashes + MM Lash Expander Plus


Herrooo everyone! I finally feel 100% better now and am so excited that my Skinfood Mushroom BB cream arrived today! I got it in #2 and it matches my skin tone perfectly (I'm an NC 30), but I must say that I still like my Dr. G Gowoonsesang one better, I THINK. I'll give it a week or two to make my final decision but nothing covers like the Dr. G Hydra Intensive BB Cream I swear! I also got a belated birthday present from a good friend of mine :) She bought me a pair Face Shop falsies and a Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus! I LOVEEEE that mascara and I'm so glad that I now have a back up and don't have to order from Sasa.com and wait like 2 weeks for it to arrive! :) I did a pretty simple look today, just using the MAC Blonde's Gold pigment and some neutral colours! I hope you guys enjoy! :D



Face:
  • Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream - #2
  • Prescriptives Camouflage Cream - Yellow/Orange Medium 04
  • MAC Loose Powder - NC 30
Eyes:
  • MAC Pigment - Blonde's Gold - All over the lid.
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso - Crease
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Showstopper - Darken up the crease a little
  • MAC Fluidline - Blitz & Glitz
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon - Over the fluidline
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner - NOT SHOWN IN PHOTOS - I did this after because the fluidline just wasn't dark enough for me.
  • MAC Pigment - Gold Dusk - Inner corners of eyes/tear ducts
  • Rimmel Eyeliner - White
Lips:
  • Burts Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

10 comments:

  1. Your eyes always look so pretty!

    I'm hopeless when it comes to makeup, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love falsies!! it looks great on you:D and i rly like those eyeshadow colours on u, looks rly nice! p.s thanks for the Q i will do an A post soon! thanks for always visiting lv x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard great things about the Majolica Majorca Lash Expander too.. I def. want to try it now.
    Love your FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey:) I am from Perth too:)Where do you get your stuff from? I can't find any asian products in perth!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey u got really Big "ulzzangish" eyes! damn I'm jealous of ur big pretti eyes~!

    ReplyDelete

  6. You are so so so pretty.
    I wish I had your lips :(
    Lovely blog :]

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lookin' beautiful lady... and happy belated birthday girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful
    Wonderful tips on the products darling!
    xo*

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow that's cute~ the shimmer in the inner corner looks so gyaru<33.

    ReplyDelete