December 6, 2009

FOTD: Smokey Browns + BeautyshopOC Update



I was bored waiting to pick up my bf the other day so I just played around with make up and had some fun :P I love this shade from the CS 88 palette and I sometimes wear this out at night when I go out clubbing and stuff, but I would usually wear some falsies if I was going out... Enjoy! Please excuse my wet messy hair, I JUST came out of the shower haha

Face:
  • MAC Studio Fix Fluid - NC25
  • MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer - NC30
  • Prescriptives Camouflage Cream - Yellow/Orange Medium 04
  • Palgantong Theatrical Powder
  • NYX Blush - Stone
Eyes:
  • CS 88 Shimmer Palette - No. 87 - all over lid
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Showstopper - dark brown, matte colour - in the crease
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon - black, matte colour - deepen the crease
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Typographic - dark grey, matte colour - soften the edge of the carbon
  • MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder - line top and waterline and smudge it out
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - White - inner v corner of eyes just to highlight
  • Chanel Mascara - Inimitable - Black
Lips:
  • Lanolips - Rose - all over lips
=================================

So I still haven't heard back from BeautyshopOC, I've tried every e-mail that they have on Contact Us page and every single one, I've had my e-mail returned back to me. It's now been nearly a month! I am seriously pissed and I DO NOT recommend this site to anyone! I was so excited for my Red Cherry lashes and now I just want to curse the site down. I just don't really know what to do? Should I report them? Should I try to get my money back? Ignore it maybe? What do you guys think I should do?

On a lighter note, I have some cooking posts coming up on my cupcakes and this awesome brownie recipe that I saw on Nigella the other night and I might possibly have a Jane from Twilight look coming up too!

I hope you are all well and thank you so much for stopping by and leaving comments, it really does light up my day! :D

14 comments:

  1. Nice FOTD! You look great in brown eye makeup =D

    Oh dear, when did you place your order?

    I have combo skin and the toner suits me perfectly =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't you like report than to the better business bureau or something?

    love the look! esp the blush

    xoxocathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh you have me lemming for a coastal scents palette soo badly! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty you! I love this look on you!

    Sorry to hear about your beautyshopOC order. How long has it been since you placed your order? I'd report them if I don't hear from them after about a week...

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohhh really pretty =) love the whole look girl <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sorry about your purchase :( How much did you spend anyway? I'm thinking about selling some red cherry lashes but I don't want to be gunned down by the feds or something for not having a business liscense! LOL xD

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH, You look great btw :) I really like it! I've been sporting that look for a while now ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG you look so cute! Love this FOTD!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i didnt know u were indonesian!hehe
    never heard of beautyshopoc btw
    awww how u gonna report?did u pay using paypal?if so,u can complain to paypal
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow this looks so gorgeous on you hun! loving it! gna try it out :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh you look just STUNNING! You are so beautiful :) And your skin is just glowing! How good are the Lanolips- I am so obsessed!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well hello, sexy! Love the smokey look on you, very sultry. About the site, I am sorry to hear.

    I think no communication for nearly a month for an online store is a big NO NO, you should definitely file a case. Did you use Paypal to purchase? If you did you could file a case to them & they will review it.

    Good luck! ^^

    ReplyDelete