December 29, 2009

I am not dead! :D + Christmas Presents + Swatches

Hi guys! I know I've been away for AGES and haven't posted up in AGES but I've just been busy with the holidays, spending time with my family and such :) I had such a good time and I hope everyone else did too! :D I was hoping that my first post back will be a FOTD but I got lazy tonight, I look like crap and so I thought I'd start out with the presents first. I'm also soooo behind on the beauty blogs! I'm so bummed out! But I will catch up ;) Just you watch me! :P

I'm so lucky to have gotten heaps of presents, and yes I did pick out all of it but it's the thought that counts :P So I got....
  • Benefit 'You Clean Up Nice' Cleanser
  • Benefit Eye Gel
  • Benefit her Glossiness - Life on the A List
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Henna
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Gesso
  • MAC Eyeshadow Pan - Burnt Orange - Is it just me or I swear the pan is smaller in diameter than the normal eyeshadow lol
  • Stila Illuminating Tinted Moisturiser - Shade 01
  • Stila Convertible Cheek Colour - Peony
  • Stila Eyeshadow Pans - Wheat
  • Stila Eyeshadow Pans - Kitten
  • Stila Eyeshadow Pans - Mystic
  • Stila Eyeshadow Pans - Golightly
  • Stila Eyeshadow - Kitten - yes, I got two...
  • Stila Lip Glaze - "Ulta" mate Pink
  • Stila Lash Visor Mascara - Black
  • Lancome Virtuose Mascara - Black
  • NARS Lipgloss - Sunset Strip
  • Estee Lauder Pure Pops Cream Eyeshadow - Metal Mania #02
  • Clinique 3-step Skincare System
(no I'm not crazy, I didn't use up that much already since Christmas, I gave some of the cleanser, clarifying lotion and moisturiser to my mom :P)

(Gesso, Burnt Orange, Henna)

(Mystic, Wheat, Golightly, Kitten)

(NARS, Stila's Peony, Stila Lip Glaze, Benefit Lipgloss)

(Pure Pops Cream Eye Colour)

=========================

If anyone wants review for anything just leave a comment and I will try to do so as soon as possible! :D

18 comments:

  1. Whoo hoo, Phoebeeee!!!! Those are some seriously amazing gifts!!! You certainly were on Santa's good list this year weren't you :P :) haha no seriously! You deserve it all and more, you are such a sweetheart. Your comments always make me smile!!!

    Those swatches look ah-mazing- I love the MAC Henna! I've never seen it before... I think I might have to look into that one... :)

    Ohh good move staying home hun, air con and tv sounds much more enjoyable than being trampled and rammed into with a trolley with screaming kids!!
    Hahaha you know what, I think you are right- good taste & bargain bins just don't mix :P

    Have a fab NYE and take care!! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oulala the Henna MaC eS is Calling my name....<3

    Muah,

    Chloe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhhh love all the goodies you got <3 hope you & happy holidays

    ReplyDelete
  4. uggh dear !lucky u!so many goodies !u deserve it !hehehe
    btw can u do review on mascaras?im so into mascara
    loll
    is that lancome mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Henna looks like a hot colour! Phoebe you're so lucky you got such awesome gifts this year, me jearous now T_T haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg i love your haul! the shadows look amazing hehe

    and thanks for the comment hehe im trying really hard x_x

    i hope u have a good one and new years!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Phoebe! Those are fabulous gifts!!! Can't wait to see you do a look with them =D

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg! you got some amazing stuff. i love all the eyeshadow colors, thanks for the swatches btw! haha i'm super jealous right now xD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great presents!
    I am using Clinique too Nr 3

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooo that 3 step clinique set looks good, I should try it out sometime, & yessss I'm sleep deprived

    happy new years love & congrats on all your gifts that I wish I had gotten! =[ lol

    <33

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey that is soo awesome :) you got so many makeup :) the swatches are really pretty too especialy henna.

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG girl! YAY! so jealous!! I want to try Henna asap!!

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  13. HAHA we were commenting each other at the same time...FABULOUS minds think alike :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You should review the stila convertible color and TM! I found a set that has all that and more, for only $10! Was tempted to get...but not sure if they're any good... Plus... do I really need it?
    Yeah, I ask myself that every time... the answer's always "no"... but i somehow i always end up buying :S

    What great presents u got! That's why u TELL people what u want instead of letting them pick... Pssh, it is so NOT the thought that counts...:P

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks dear! nice blog.. i subscribed to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Henna eyeshadow too, too bad it was LE. I thought it got overlooked and people were saying it was just like sumptuous olive/mink and sable but I think it's such a pretty vintage gold colour. When I wear it, it's so multi-faceted that it looks like i have more than 1 shadow on. Enjoy your products :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. henna is gorggggg <3 I wish someone bought me THINGS for christmas rather than money and giftcards! haha xD

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've never seen it before... I think I might have to look into that one...

    agua bendita

    ReplyDelete