January 29, 2010

FOTD: Kim Kardashian Look #5

I counted the votes and it was a tie between 1st and last and I've decided to do both but just did the last look today :) I was going to do my hair pulled back like her but I have a big ass forehead so I can't pull off the hair off face look haha! I hope you all like it and keep in mind this is probably one of the first looks I've had to recreated inspired by someone and I found it really hard! I think I was just paranoid that it won't look that similar to what Kim had on or something? Haha Enjoy!

Face:
  • Studio Fix Fluid - NC25
  • Prescriptives Camouflage Cream - Yellow/Orange Medium 04
  • MAC Select Loose Powder
  • NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - Frozen White - Highlight loosely on the forehead, down the nose and on cupid's bow
  • NYX Blush - Stone - Kim hardly had any blush on but I love this peachy colour on the hollows on my cheeks
Eyes:
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Woodwinked - all over the lid and a little on the middle lower lash line
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Wedge - crease blend colour
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Espresso - create the crease shape and blend blend blend! I also lined lower lash line with this
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Showstopper - deepen out outer crease colour and I used a MAC #226 brush to blur out the edges of the Espresso on the lower lash line with this colour because Kim's eyeshadow on the lower lash line went down quiet a bit
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Brulee - highlight colour on brow bone
  • MAC Pigment - White - inner tear ducts V
  • MAC Eye Kohl - Smolder - lined waterline and tightline
  • L'oreal Lineur Intense - Black - lined upper lash line
  • Ardell False Eyelashes - Wispies
  • Chanel Inimitable Mascara
Lips:
  • Benefit Her Glossiness Lipgloss
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Woodwinked - I didn't have any similar lip colour to what Kim had so to bronze up my lips I just tapped the eyeshadow on top of the lipgloss softly but unfortunately my camera kinda didn't pick up the colour :(

32 comments:

  1. I would I wear a lighter lipstick BUT YOU LOOK FABULOUS that makeup is made for you I love what you did Good Job ! I can't wait to see the other look <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THE LOOK! You did so well duplicating it! Can't wait to see more!!!!

    P.S.
    My domain has changed so in case you have a hard time finding it; www.makeup-not-war.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    M.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super pretty!
    Can't wait to see the other look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg hun this is gorgeous! and you look so purdyy too <3<3 you should definitely do more celebrity inspired FOTDs hehe! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow super sexy look. you did a great job hun! :) but i agree with Hollywood heels i would also wear a lighter lipstick. I love inspired looks. :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the look!
    Oh and I don't think I can pull of that hairstyle either. lol

    great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look STUNNING! This is such a nice look on you! :)

    Xoxo, sandra

    PS. You totally look like Jessica Alba on some of the pics. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gahh sooo gorgeous! you're such a makeup genius. hehe
    so glad it was both the looks i chose. i think! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my GAWD that is gorgeous!!! :D
    I'm tempted to try myself, but i don't have deep set eyes...wonder if i can pull it off...
    Man that eyeliner is intense!
    I'm gonna see if i can find it in my drugstore...
    seirously pheebs, you need to be a youtube guru :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful! you did a fantastic job! <3 I might wanna try this now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hellooooooooo gorgeous! wow, you really rocked this look!

    ReplyDelete
  12. aahhhhhh!!! you're beautiful mama! i lovvveee the look <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. hey! you look great, you have awesome blending skills hehe! i too cant to that hair style. bt i love it on models!
    actually everyone at the garden was pretty much in tank n shorts its just me in black n pants haha! but it was such a nice breeze under all the huge trees i was glad i was wearing all that cos it got chilly towards the end! x

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing !! can't wait to see the other look!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You did a great job! And I completely agree with the comment about you looking like Jessica Alba in some pictures! Nice! (I have been told I look like Jackie Chan. Nice. Ha ha ha!)

    I have the biggest forehead in the world, so I have a hard time wearing my hair back. I usually will only do it around the house. LOL!

    Keep up the great work! I can't wait to see more looks from you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love this! you are so pretty! u nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the pop of bronze and gold!!!

    This look is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look gorgeous! You totally nailed the look...stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This look is right om!
    good job girl.

    i am now folowing your blog.

    tinthecaligirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I think you did a great job my dear :D The eyes look pretty spot on! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! You look absolutley stunning my dear! The gold looks so glam on you, you are a million times more beautiful than Kim!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Girl your eye makeup looks good and is on point!!! love it!

    p.s. i linked you love! =]

    ReplyDelete
  23. You are too pretty!
    i love this make-up look!

    ReplyDelete
  24. wow, this look great! awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete