My days are literally just whooshing past me.. If you guys don't know, I actually do work in an office casually, for the days that I'm not doing make up just for some extra money and for some security, because if you're a make up artist, I know you'd know that sometimes you go a week or two without jobs and I still need an income for those days! So as you guys can imagine, it does get quite busy and also...... I'VE BEEN GOING TO THE GYM! I know, it's a shock... I am not one to exercise and stuff but I feel like I've gained a lot of weight (or maybe a little but because I'm short, it looks like a LOT) so I've decided to work out again. I mean, if you guys can see photos from a few years ago on this blog, you can see how thin I was, I didn't get that thin very healthily but I definitely am not going to go into that in this post! I have accepted that I'm just naturally not a thin person, I will always have a little bit of fat but I want to be the best that I could be and I plan on doing it more healthily this time around!
Now without further ramblings on my behalf, these are a few things I've bought in the past week:
- Lush Dirty - This is just a hair product that gives that dirty (Haha!) effect, it gives more texture to your hair and so far, it's meh.. It's okay but not super great, but I mean, my hair is super stubborn, it does NOT like getting messy nor does it ever want to stay that way!
- Lush Dirty Toothy Tabs - Impulse purchase at the till because I saw that it was only like $3.49 so I decided to buy it. It tastes so odd... but I do admit it does clean your teeth very well!
- MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul - I've heard so many great things about this blush from YouTube gurus that I've decided to purchase it and I have to say that I LOVE it! I've been using it everyday that I've worn make up since I've purchased it and it may become my HG blush.
- Steamcream - I heard about this product from the lovely Lisa Eldridge who is my favourite person on YouTube to watch and if you guys haven't seen her stuff.. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE, do yourselves a favourte and check it out! She is flipping amazing at what she does and I love the fact that she actually IS a renowned make up artist! Anyway, this is just a moisturising cream which has the oddest consistency! I was expecting it to be really thick but it was sooo light yet so moisturising! It does leave a greasy kind of feeling (which is why I wouldn't use it for my face) but my hands felt SOOOO lush after the product has sunken in.
- kkcenterhk Lashes - I was sent these to review and I actually received it today so I will be reviewing it within the next few days!