My best friend just got a new job so we went out celebrating with KTV and a club :) I had to get ready in a rush (surprise, surprise!!) again hence the messy ish bed head which I am pretty partial to anyway :)
The first two pics is a perfect example of what the Make Up For Ever HD Powder will do to you in flash photography. As you can see, right next to my nose bridge, there's a white spot and that is actually what happens when you put even a little bit too much of the HD Powder on. How disgusting is that :( Thankfully I checked back on my photos while I was taking it and decided to just use my Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder on top to make the blobs go away.
- Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #117
- Garnier Tinted Roll On
- Vichy Dermablend - on my blemishes
- Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector
- Make Up For Ever HD Powder (big mistake!)
- Make Up Forever Super Matte Loose Powder
- La Femme Blush - Naturelle
- MAC Blush - Harmony
- Revlon Colourstay Quad - Sultry Smoke (Just like the one in my giveaway!) - used the black and the grey and the lightest colour as highlight.
- Inglot Gel Liner
- L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara
- MAC Clear Lipglass