Nothing too drastic, just picked up a few necessities at the chemist, and also at Clarins!
- Schwarzkopf Silhouette Hairspray - A lot of my hairdressing and hairstylist friends use this so I wanted to see what it was all about. Plus it was very cheap, this big can was only $7.99!
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser - To be honest, not my favourite. I think it smells a bit funny and I find myself reaching for the Estee Lauder sample of their Perfectly Clean Cleanser more and more. Even my boyfriend likes the Estee Lauder one more! I think I'm training him right! :P
- Clarins UV Plus Sunscreen - This is a mineral sunscreen that is very thin and very lightweight which was why I chose it. I've been using the Clinique City Block for the past 6 months and it's okay I guess but it's definitely not a favourite. I am loving this Clarins one so far, but I wish it came in a bigger bottle! It smells nice as well!
- Dove Minimising Deodorant - Well deodorant is deodorant... But I do only use Dove roll on deodorant. I'm not exactly sure why, but it is my favourite. Especially just the original one, it's my favourite scent!
- Garnier Tinted Roll-On - Another staple in my daily routine. I spoke a little bit about it in my 2011 favourites :)
- L'Oreal Elnett Hairspray - Again, another staple that I spoke about in my 2011 favourites. It is definitely my favourite hairspray, I go through cans and cans of this stuff just because it doesn't make your hair crispy and it is so cheap! Maybe not as cheap as the Silhouette one but this can was only $7.99 too :)