WOW! I am totally on the roll with the easy eye looks... Again, I was messing about with make up tonight and when I was finishing (yes... basically the same story as before) I put on some Forest Green MAC pigment with a wet eyeshadow brush and voila :)
Again, it didn't take long to do and I think it's a really good look for a night out on the town!
Products I used:
- MAC Pigment - Forest Green - Use a wet brush and put it on your entire lid, make sure you really pack on the colour. Line your lower lash line with this as well.
- MAC Pigment - Silver Fog - Line tear ducts.
- MAC Pigment - Vanilla - Highligh colour up to the brows.
- MAC Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe - Crease colour. I didn't use much of it.
- MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon - Smoke out the outer third of your eyelid with carbon. Don't use too much.
- Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner - Black
- NYX False Eyelashes - #119
- Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof eyeliner - Black - #10
- Cover Girl Lash Blast - Black - Coat bottom lashes generously.
Adios amigos! Hope you like it :)