January 3, 2009

I am on a roll with the looks.... Easy Forest Green Pigment eye look





WOW! I am totally on the roll with the easy eye looks... Again, I was messing about with make up tonight and when I was finishing (yes... basically the same story as before) I put on some Forest Green MAC pigment with a wet eyeshadow brush and voila :)

Again, it didn't take long to do and I think it's a really good look for a night out on the town!

Products I used:
  • MAC Pigment - Forest Green - Use a wet brush and put it on your entire lid, make sure you really pack on the colour. Line your lower lash line with this as well.
  • MAC Pigment - Silver Fog - Line tear ducts.
  • MAC Pigment - Vanilla - Highligh colour up to the brows.
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe - Crease colour. I didn't use much of it.
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon - Smoke out the outer third of your eyelid with carbon. Don't use too much.
  • Rimmel Liquid Eyeliner - Black
  • NYX False Eyelashes - #119
  • Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof eyeliner - Black - #10
  • Cover Girl Lash Blast - Black - Coat bottom lashes generously.
I really should start doing looks on both eyes instead of just one so I get the full effect, but I usualy get a look I'm happy with at the last minute, just when I'm packing up and stuff, which is why I have no foundation or lip balm or lipgloss or ANYTHING else on my face lol

Adios amigos! Hope you like it :)

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty~ Your eyes are gorgeously shaped! I think those two colors go great together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. woman -- u can pull off any color. you have such a great eye shape for any color. soo sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it! I think I need to buy some adhesive duo because the glue that came with my falsies don't last that long :/ I wanna try the Sassi ones because they look so natual on you and I seriously love the shape of your eyes! Big like an almond shape! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow you have gorgeous eyes! i wish i could figure out how to take a good pic of my eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola DOE EYED BABE

    i just wanna say HAPPPPY NEW YEAR and hope you had a safe drunkard good one...woman you have some big eyes...i like to see some bolder looks for the new year...but i do like this one too...but i like my taco's kicked up a notch!!!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahha you should do pictures with both eyes!

    Such a pretty look! You look good in those falsies! The shimmer is so flattering!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you're really beautiful with those big brown eyes xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. just want to say : you are sooo beautiful girl!!!

    ReplyDelete