Hi guys! Before I start my review... I just want to explain why I've been so M.I.A. I've just been so burnt out lately, I've been working pretty much everyday until today and just physically and mentally a bit burnt out. I've been meaning to get this review out a LOT earlier but just hadn't had the energy to do it because as you all know, I've started going to the gym pretty much everyday now and that's where all my effort has gone. I've missed reading everyone's posts soooo much and I'm definitely going to cut back on my workload because I don't think it's healthy for me to keep going on like this!
Now onto the review...
Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review by kkcenterhk. I was not paid or compensated for this review. All opinions are my own and will always be for my reviews.
The lashes that I got were called ES A562 (which you can get here) and when I got them, to be honest, I think I may have underestimated how long they actually were! They were quite long and thick and I was worried about how I was going to use it as I don't usually use lashes this long.
You get 10 pairs of this handmade lashes and the quality is superb. Very comparable to the lashes that I use at the moment which are the Elise, Ardells and Red Cherries.
I initially had trouble putting these on as I find that they flare upwards ever so slightly, making it look really silly and I had to keep pushing it down and squishing it against my own lashes to make sure that they stayed that way.
- Their shipping was impeccable and the product got to me VERY quickly.
- They have SOOOO many different types of lashes to choose from on the website. I could spend hours on there.
- Very thin, transparent stem which made blending it into my own lash line effortless.
- Soft hair and looks natural if put on properly.
- As you can see from the photos, even though the lashes are long and relatively full, they're not overwhelming.
- Re-usable if taken off with a non oil based cleanser.
- The package was wrapped so carefully, even the box was dented, which I was very surprised about.
- Very very reasonably priced. At $16.00 for 10 pairs, it works out to be $1.60 for 1 pair.
- A bit difficult to work with because of the lashes' tendency to flip upwards a little bit.
- The website can be slow to load which frustrates me, but then again, my patience is atrocious.
I hope you have enjoyed my little review ladies! I did get a coupon code for you guys to use if you wanted to buy something from there. It entitles you to 10% off your shopping cart!
Coupon Code: BLGB792PH10
Coupon end date: 31st January 2013
Remember my giveaway is ending soon so don't forget to enter it!