- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy. Mix in the sifted ingredients until just blended. Stir in the chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon.
- Refrigerate the dough for at least an hour. When it's time, Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Drop cookie dough 1/4 cup at a time onto the prepared cookie sheets. Cookies should be about 3 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the edges are lightly toasted. Cool on baking sheets for a few minutes before transferring to wire racks to cool completely.
A really simple EOTD today, I didn't have much time :) Sorry the black line under my eyes is a little faded, I did take this when I got home at the end of the day :P
- NYX Ultra Pearl Mania - White - just on the lid, blended upwards
- MAC Eyeshadow - Wedge - a little on the crease just for a little bit of warmth and depth
- Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Liner - Black Ink - lined lash line
- MAC Eyeshadow - Carbon - lined lower outer lash line
- Rimme Eye Kohl - White
- MAC Pigment - Lily White - inner tear ducts
- MAC Eyeshadow - Showstopper - eyebrows, though you can't really see them here..
- Rimmel Mascara - Sexy Curves
- Chanel Lipgloss Levres Scintillantes Glossimer - #44