Okay, so the concept of this product is that it will moisturize your skin when it feels dry and parched. It contains Baobab Tree extract that is the key ingredient to the success of this skincare line. This mist is in the Moistfull (Duhhh... :P) skincare line that's designed for dry skin.
Me and my mom have been using this since we went to the Etude House store in Jakarta and have been loving it ever since! My mom has naturally dry skin so when she mentioned that it's actually helped her skin stay moisturized during the day, I decided to give it a try and I love it!
I usually use it after I've had a shower, just before I put on my moisturizer in winter and then again over my make up. The mist on this is sooo fine and delicate, it feels so amazing on your skin and it smells so delicious! It also dries really quickly straight after you put it on. After trying this I'm actually tempted to buy other products that is in the skincare line for winter. It's actually pretty inexpensive as well! I couldn't find anywhere in Australia to buy Etude products so I had to buy it on eBay, and it was US$12 for one, so me and my mom got 3 :D The can is 50ml, and I totally wish they would make a bigger one, but it is a perfect size to store in handbags and stuff :)
I would totally recommend this to anyone who's skin is feeling parched throughout the day, because a spritz of this just totally revitalizes your skin and I will definitely repurchase this :D
So Maggie from The Polka-Dotted Apple. is having an awesome giveaway right now!
The winner gets....
- Urban Decay Book of Shadows Vol II
- Full size Urban Decay Sparkler Pen Lipgloss
- Full size Sugar Lip Slick
And a bunch more stuff! I can't seem to get my hands on the Urban Decay Book of Shadows and am dying for it, so here's my entry!
1. What is my most prized possession? My dog for sure! He will be the only boy that will love me unconditionally and will give me cuddles on a winters night :D
2. What is your definition of beauty? I think that beauty comes from within, I mean, it sounds really cliche, but seriously, being confident is my definition of being beautiful.
3. What makeup item (Brand and name product) would you recommend to me? At the moment I am obsessed with the Bobbi Brown Long Wear Gel Eyeliner, so I have to recommend that. It's such a dream to use!
4. What is your favourite kind of makeup item and why? I love mascara! It can make your eyes look so open and a makeup look wouldn't look complete until you put on the mascara as the finishing touch.
5. A weird factoid about you: I am a granny driver, I don't speed, I indicate every time I'm supposed to and I hate people who don't follow the road rules.
6. What is the fondest memory of your childhood? I used to go up to the mountains (Puncak, if you're an Indo you would know what this is lol) to my holiday house a lot in Jakarta with my whole big family and those times were just so fun and carefree and also the highlights of my childhood.
7. Describe yourself honestly: I am so erratic it's kind of funny, I change my mind a lot, I get bored of things so easily and I love being by myself, but all this goes out the window when I meet the right guy... sounds kinda sad but I don't think it's such a bad trait at all. I am super duper friendly and I will do anything for you, but... only if I like you lol I'm also pretty judgmental, but who isn't? lol
8. Tell me something I can do to improve my blog: I might sound like I'm sucking up, and I am pretty new to your blog, but just from a skin through your new posts and old, I actually wouldn't want you to change anything. I think you have the right balance of makeup looks, hauls and just general blogging. DON'T CHANGE A THING! And just keep doing what you're doing now :)