I am OBSESSED with glowy skin at the moment so I am slathering myself with highlighter all over the place. I just went to see one of my best friends today who is moving over to Sydney next week and am about to go to IKEA! Good God, I love that place.
By the way... WHO'S GOING TO THE SYDNEY IMATS??? Because I AM!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!!
- L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation/Shu Uemura Illuminating Foundation
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - on the high points of my face
- Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel - contour
- Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder
- TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - BEST HIGHLIGHTING PRODUCT EVER!! Oh my gosh, I will do a separate review if you guys like :)
- La Femme Blush - Coral Spice + Naturelle
- Etude Eyebrow Pencil + MAC Omega - brows
- MAC Pigment - Gold Mode
- Inglot Gel Liner - Black
- Lancome Virtuose Mascara
- Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm
I've had some people ask me for an Outfit of the Day post and to be honest... I'm not too comfortable with my size at the moment... I've gained a lot of weight since I was at my smallest (which, mind you, I didn't get there in a very healthy way, I am just naturally curvy) and no matter how much I exercise or how often and how good I eat, I can't seem to budge the excess weight and it's bugging me out. I know I should be happy just being healthy but at times, I do miss those days were I was a size 8 (Australian size which would be like a size 4 US) just because everything fit me so well. I do realize that I am naturally curvy with big boobs and a big badonk ka donk to match but it sucks sometimes to have all my best friends be freakishly small! Enough of that rant...
Today I wore:
Black Leggings - Some cheap Asian one that my mom got me in Jakarta
Denim button up shirt - Seed
Flats - Tory Burch
Bag - Balenciaga