March 22, 2012

FOTD: Glowing Skin + OOTD (ish?)

I am OBSESSED with glowy skin at the moment so I am slathering myself with highlighter all over the place. I just went to see one of my best friends today who is moving over to Sydney next week and am about to go to IKEA! Good God, I love that place. 

By the way... WHO'S GOING TO THE SYDNEY IMATS??? Because I AM!!!!!!!!! Yayyyy!!!


Face:

  • L'Oreal Visible Lift Foundation/Shu Uemura Illuminating Foundation
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - on the high points of my face
  • Chanel Soleil Tan De Chanel - contour
  • Laura Mercier Loose Translucent Powder
  • TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer - BEST HIGHLIGHTING PRODUCT EVER!! Oh my gosh, I will do a separate review if you guys like :)
  • La Femme Blush - Coral Spice + Naturelle 
Eyes:
  • Etude Eyebrow Pencil + MAC Omega - brows
  • MAC Pigment - Gold Mode
  • Inglot Gel Liner - Black 
  • Lancome Virtuose Mascara
Lips:
  • Nivea Hydro Care Lip Balm

============================================

I've had some people ask me for an Outfit of the Day post and to be honest... I'm not too comfortable with my size at the moment... I've gained a lot of weight since I was at my smallest (which, mind you, I didn't get there in a very healthy way, I am just naturally curvy) and no matter how much I exercise or how often and how good I eat, I can't seem to budge the excess weight and it's bugging me out. I know I should be happy just being healthy but at times, I do miss those days were I was a size 8 (Australian size which would be like a size 4 US) just because everything fit me so well. I do realize that I am naturally curvy with big boobs and a big badonk ka donk to match but it sucks sometimes to have all my best friends be freakishly small! Enough of that rant... 

Today I wore:
Black Leggings - Some cheap Asian one that my mom got me in Jakarta
Denim button up shirt - Seed
Flats - Tory Burch
Bag - Balenciaga

16 comments:

  1. heart your OOTD girl!! you are SOOO GORGEOUS i swear your eyes are soooo big everytime i come to your blog i'm so jelly because I WANT YOUR BIG GORGEOUS EYES HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phoebe! Your skin looks amazing here! And you should definitely do more OOTDs. lol I'm jealous of your big "badonk ka donk" :3

    ReplyDelete
  3. your skin is positively glowing!
    omg you're going sydney imats? yay me too, might bump into you there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Inglot Gel Liner! the first time I found blogger using it <3 yeah!
    I should go check the details about sydney imats as im going to sydney next week and maybe i can make it <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your glowing natural-ish skin!:) You look like a doll!:)
    Do embrace your curves! i have some too and i love my big-ish boobs! Hahahhaa

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have gorgeous skin. Love the look. :)

    http://makeupbybrandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. now that summer's here, i want glowing skin too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes, you are glowing for sure ;D haha
    Radiant and glowing skin, who doesn't want it! Go nuts with that highlighter! lol You look great ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. GLOWING indeed! :D I really love the Becca Shimmering Perfector!

    ReplyDelete
  10. yay for ikea! that place is so much fun. your skin looks amazing by the way xx
    my blog: boho vanity

    ReplyDelete
  11. you have such a healthy glow on your skiN! really radiant!! Love your FOTD! cute and lovely ^_^~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your eyes are soooo pretty! And you seriously are glowing haha. Ps. pretty sure I'm jealous of whatever size you are, you look freaking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Phoebe! You look gorgeous as always and I love your light denim type button down shirt. Your skin looks amazing too :) I'd love to visit Australia one day but I won't be making it for the IMATS in Sydney. I bet it'll be fun there and you'll get some amazing products!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your eyes! You really are glowing, cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, you're ALWAYS SO DAMN CUTE! If I ever visit Australia, or if you ever come out to Vancouver you HAVE TO DO MY MAKEUP! Or teach me. Your big eyes are so gorgeous! And I totally know what you mean about the weight. Regardless of how "thin" you are, there's still that optimal weight for your size/height. I feel it too. However, you can trust me that it's never as bad as you think ;)

    ReplyDelete