- Strawberrynet.com - My total favourite places to shop online! It has the widest range of higher end make up, skincare, hair care and fragrances I've ever seen online. The best thing is, they have FREE SHIPPING no matter where you are and they also have an amazing loyalty program where the more products you buy, the more discounts you'll get. After you buy 20 products, you'll start receiving 10% discount on your purchases and if you buy 3 or more products, you'll get an extra 5% off! I have never had a problem with strawberrynet and completely recommend this online store. They ship super quick too! I usually get my items within a few working days :) (I am in Australia if anyone doesn't know :))
- Sasa.com - I'm sure everyone knows this place by now! This is the only place online where I can get My Beauty Diary sheet masks and I just love all the Asian products that is not available in Australia that I can get on this website! Sasa is inexpensive and really pleasant to deal with and the shipping costs are awesome too! If you spend over US$75 they will give you free shipping, no matter where you are! :) Sasa has make up, skincare, haircare, fragrances and suncare, all of them I believe are reasonably priced!
- Allcosmeticswholesale.com - This is where my MAC porn is... this place is UNBELIEVABLE! I can not believe that this site isn't that famous! They have an amazing range of make up from Urban Decay, Chanel, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder, MAC and much much more! The prices are completely unbeatable and even though some of the products do come unboxed, and it will specify so on the page, the products are perfectly brand new and unused. This isn't the cheapest as for shipping charges but that's cause I'm on the other side of the world :P If you were in America I think the shipping costs wouldn't be so bad, but despite the shipping costs, I will definitely repurchase from this site without a doubt!
- Smartpoppy.com.au - This is for all my Australian ladies, they sell MAC, NARS, Lancome and other brands at a lower price. It's not the cheapest I've found online but they were reliable and they did send the products so I have to mention them on my list :)
- Cherryculture.com - LOVE LOVE LOVE this place for NYX. One of the cheapest places online for NYX products that I've come across and shipping costs are very reasonable and products are always correct. I will have to complain about the swatches that they have on the site for NYX products though, especially the round lipsticks, I don't find them very helpful, but other than that, great all round website!
- Glossi.com.au - Another one for all my Australian girls, this is where I buy my L'Oreal Voluminous mascaras and also the L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner because I find it so much more inexpensive, even WITH shipping costs added to it! Fast shipping and great website!
- Coastalscents.com.au - Mother of all online shopping for palettes and brushes! I'm sure all of you know this site by now so I don't really need to go on about it :P Great inexpensive brushes, reasonable shipping costs and delivery time was pretty quick considering it usually takes stuff 2 weeks to get here from the States!
- MadameMadeline.com - This is where I stock up on my false eyelashes! I think they have the whole range of Ardell false eyelashes and other brands also. Basically, the more you buy, the cheaper it will be per pair of eyelashes. Again, reasonable shipping costs and products were as pictured when it arrived to me. LOVE this website!
- eBay.com - Now I know eBay doesn't have the greatest reputation for online shopping and there is some danger in buying stuff off eBay but you just have to look at the sellers, make sure they are Power Sellers, have sold a lot of stuff and have a great feedback percentage rate. If all else fails, make sure you pay through PayPal because if you don't receive your products, you can file a dispute and get your money back! :)
WEBSITE TO STAY AWAY FROM:
So far I have only had one bad experience with online shopping and that is with www.BeautyshopOC.com. It was such a shame because I really do want some Red Cherry lashes and were looking forward to it for AGES! I'm sure if you read my blog you know what I went through with this unprofessional website and I strongly suggest you stay away from this website and also www.iHeartredcherry.com as they are owned by the same people. These people are so unprofessional, refused to communicate with me, they didn't send the products that I ordered, and they don't even have a working e-mail for goodness sake! Extremely bad customer service, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS WEBSITE!
Lipstick Rules is holding an amazing contest with to win Beauté's Weightless Lip Creme in Masochist! If you guys haven't heard of this yet, please head over to her blog and enter, I have seen this lip creme at work when Pixiwoo did Marlene Dietrich and I can tell you think right now, it is AMAZING!
Good luck everyone!