October 16, 2008

Haulage!

I went a little nuts at Mac again and bought some more stuff :) + Nars! The damage:
  • Mac e/s - Mythology
  • Mac e/s - Satin Taupe
  • Mac loose powder - NC30
  • Nars eyeshadow duo - Cordura
I LOVEEEEEEE my Nars duo, it's such a pretty bronzey shade. You can tell I like my neutrals and shimmers! Pigmentation wise, I actually like Nars better than Mac sometimes... I know I might get killed for this but oh well... I gotta stay true to my favourite! You can tell by the swatches below just how pigmented Nars eyeshadows are, it took a few layers of the Mac eyeshadow to bring out the colours, which I guess is good if you want a wash of colour but with the Nars one, it was just one swipe and it was that dark already! I do like the variety of colours that Mac offers though, lovely colours! :)

Just some pics where you can see the colours and swatches... Oh how I love Nars packaging!
(With flash)
(Without flash)
I also bought me some summer clothes, as it is getting a little warmer here... okay... it's BOILING here :P So I got a pair of shorts and 2 tops. The shorts were French Kitty, the yellow top was from Country Road and the white T-shirt is Ben Sherman.Till next time!

P.S: I am planning to put up some new EOTD... I've just been a bit lazy to and plus I have this huge group assignment to finish by Monday... sigh! But I did get myself a job! :D I trial tomorrow! So excited!

2 comments:

  1. I agree Nars has the coolest packaging! the new colours are so fab...Feel free to visit my blog, hope to hear from you dear...
    Happy autumn to ya'

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colors. I LOVE Nars eyeshadow duos. Their eyeshadows are one of the best in quality and pigmentation, much better than MAC. But Satin Taupe is a great color!

    Thank you dear =). My ex thought the jacket was ugly (in pictures) haha. He's soooooo wrong! He's metro and has amazing taste so I was annoyed haha.

    ReplyDelete