The lovely, gorgeous, Sharlene from *I-Lashes sent me a love package! This is the first love package that I've ever received so it's very very special to me and you have no idea how excited I was when I received it! Thank you so much darling! You are the sweetest thing in the world *hugs*
Now onto the FOTD! I went to Moon Café last night to see a live show and I didn't get the name of one of the guys but he has the dreamiest voice I have ever heard, oh my gosh...
I was meant to be at Moon Café at like 7.30pm and I wanted to have a nap after work... worst idea ever because I woke up at 6.30pm freaking out that I still had to shower and put my face on! I did make it, but I was late...
Products used listed below! :)
- Shu Uemura Face Architect Illuminating Moisture Fluid Foundation #774/Make Up For Ever HD Foundation #118 - I mixed half/half.
- Vichy Dermablend Foundation #15 - Concealer
- Chanel Soleil De Tan - To contour
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal - To highlight
- Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder - Translucent Natural
- La Femme Blush - Naturelle
- Laura Mercier Mineral Illuminating Powder - Starlight - To set the highlighter
- MAC Blush - Harmony - To set the contour
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- Inglot Eyeshadow - AMC 42, Matte 327, Matte 329, Pearl 393
- Inglot Gel Liner
- L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara
- Elise False Lashes
- Inglot Eyeshadow - Matte 360 + Matte 327
- OCC Lip Tar - Memento + Hush
- Random free lipgloss I got from Cleo Magazine