I adore Stila eyeshadows, they are so soft and smooth and very pigmented but for some odd reason, I don't find myself reaching for it, EVER! So today, I decided to make use of these two gorgeous eyeshadow for a simple look that you can do everyday and it doesn't take too long either!
- Chanel Pro Lumiere/Diorskin Nude
- Garnier Tinted Roll On
- Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal
- Stila Cream Blush - Peony
- RCMA Translucent Powder - powder only down the T-zone
- Stila Eyeshadow - Golightly - all over the lid
- Stila Eyeshadow - Kitten - inner corner
- Inglot Eyeshadow - Matte 329 - line the eyelid and the outer half of bottom lashes
- Dollywink Long Mascara
- Chanel Levres Scitillantes Lipgloss #141 Maline
I've had a few people e-mail me about my hair colour and I don't know what to say because I asked for ashy sort of light brown but as you can see in the photo below, my hair is nowhere near ashy. Nonetheless, I still like it but I definitely need to re-dye my hair and do my roots, heavens almighty will you look at those roots! I also spot a white spot in my hair from the dry shampoo HAHAHA!