January 30, 2012

FOTD: Neutrals with Stila

I adore Stila eyeshadows, they are so soft and smooth and very pigmented but for some odd reason, I don't find myself reaching for it, EVER! So today, I decided to make use of these two gorgeous eyeshadow for a simple look that you can do everyday and it doesn't take too long either!


Face:
  • Chanel Pro Lumiere/Diorskin Nude
  • Garnier Tinted Roll On
  • Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector - Opal
  • Stila Cream Blush - Peony
  • RCMA Translucent Powder - powder only down the T-zone
Eyes:
  • Stila Eyeshadow - Golightly - all over the lid
  • Stila Eyeshadow - Kitten - inner corner
  • Inglot Eyeshadow - Matte 329 - line the eyelid and the outer half of bottom lashes
  • Dollywink Long Mascara
Lips: 
  • Chanel Levres Scitillantes Lipgloss #141 Maline
=======================================

I've had a few people e-mail me about my hair colour and I don't know what to say because I asked for ashy sort of light brown but as you can see in the photo below, my hair is nowhere near ashy. Nonetheless, I still like it but I definitely need to re-dye my hair and do my roots, heavens almighty will you look at those roots! I also spot a white spot in my hair from the dry shampoo HAHAHA!


18 comments:

  1. I used to have my hair the same color as you do before and I miss it. the color suits u well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment darling <3 so sweet.

    you have such GORGEOUS eyes! i love them!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous!! I love those neutrals on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cant go wrong with neutrals ;) you can never have too many hehe
    and i do love your hair colour!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i so love neutrals, they never go out of style

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the silver shade xx
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look. Glamourous but casual..perfect. Thanks for sharing :D

    http://outsidebeautyinsidehealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice and natural! Looks great :)

    www.rosehorseshoe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute ~ I like this natural look on you ~ :)
    xxx
    Gi

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this eye shadow! it looks great on you :)

    pepperandchips.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous eye makeup! loved how you liked your eyes, you can't go wrong with powder shadows with that!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't tried any Stila eyeshadows before but the texture and quality is always important to me when it comes to eyeshadows - these ones sound nice and look fabulous on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. YEP I also think your hair color is fab!
    I've never tried Stila eyeshadows before but Kitten looks really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww.. you're really pretty! following you babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. For some reason me and Stila don't get along too well...but I love this look on you!!! I think your hair colour is really pretty and very natural. I like it :D

    Anca

    ReplyDelete
  16. lol you're so funny i swear i have like 20 inches of roots as we speak they need to invent a shampoo to temporarily disguise our contrast!!

    ReplyDelete