As you all remember, I got this in my Makeup And Glow haul. I heart this thing so much it's unbelievable! I can't believe it took me so long to get this but like everything, it definitely has it's pros and cons.
What Parian Spirit says about this product (taken from the Parian Spirit website):
"Parian Spirit is made from citrus spirits and food grade solvents, giving it powerful cleaning properties that cut through oil-based makeup and adhesives but remains gentle to natural hair bristles. Just place your used brushes in a Parian Spirit
portable canister and gently agitate and watch the makeup and residue settle to the bottom of the container. Parian Spirit is also good for cleaning makeup off clothes, wigs,
false eyelashes and false facial hair."
- AMAZING at cleaning your brushes
- Very efficient, a little goes a long way
- Cheaper than MAC brush cleaner which was the other brush cleaner I used
- Sturdy packaging
- Cleans oil based product
- Fast drying
- It smells strongly like orange/mandarin, like VERY VERY strong
- Hard to get in Australia
How I use this product:
- Getting a towel and pouring out a bit of the Parian Brush Cleaner onto a part of the towel.
- Get the brush swirling on the towel with the brush cleaner on it.
- Pull the bristles back into shape. (VERY important if you want your brush to keep it's shape for a long time)
I would definitely repurchase this over and over again. I need the teeniest bit of product to clean 2 brushes, which is more than I can say for my MAC brush cleaner. I also love how tightly sealed the bottle is, I've repurchased the MAC brush cleaner time and time again and I've always found that the bottle leaks (not a lot, but it's still annoying) when I travel on jobs which is such a hassle.