Oh OCC Lip Tars.. Where do I even begin to describe how AMAZING this product is, not only for working make up artists, but for the general public. The pigmentation, the range of colours, how little you have to use, I can go on and on about the pros of this product but I will stop here so I can do the proper list below!
(L-R: Hush, Memento, Melange, Pageant, Trollop, Grandma, Safety Orange, NSFW, Katricia)
This is really all your need for your lips, well for normal lips... I have quite large, full lips so I need a bit more, but even so.. a little goes a LONG way!
- Pigmentation is AMAZING
- Colour range
- Long lasting - NSFW is sometimes hard for me to take off because it stains my lips.
- Very cheap considering what you are getting - AU$16 from Makeup And Glow and Lehved.
- So easy to mix and match colours to suit whatever you need
- Lovely sheen
- Can be drying
- Accentuates dry patches on your lips, so make sure that you exfoliate your lips VERY well before using this.
- Can stain your lips
- Separates when you keep them still for too long but all you have to do is just shake it and it'll be fine to use again
(One of my favourite shades, Trollop)
I don't know what I would do with this product while I am out freelancing. The NSFW shade is my favourite red, it looks BEAUTIFUL on everyone I've ever put it on. I used it recently at a photoshoot and I kept going in to check if the colour was bleeding and it seriously lasted hours! It lasted until the model decided to take it off before going home! I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants to experiment with colours and mixing them up. I personally really want to get Anime, Beta, Interlace and Vintage next!